CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/12/14

Two days of thanks!

Yesterday I was thankful for winning a $150 gift certificate for filling out my Get Lit Passport! I am so stoked!!!! I did it for the exercise and the possibility of winning a prize, and I won the BIG one!! Yeah!! I can't decide for sure what I am going to get, but I am considering buying an "expensive" pair of jeans. I have never owned any before, so I might, only I am going to lose more weight, so I don't know if I want to get those jeans just yet...I could buy a smaller pair to be some motivation. We will see!

Today I am totally thankful for having a job where wearing a blue and gold tutu and my Cat in the Hat Converse is TOTALLY cool!! I had a blast today! Yesterday was Pool Party at the North Pole dress-up day. I wore cute shorts, toe socks, flip flops, and a Hawaiian shirt.

Today was Blue and Gold Day! I made a cute tutu, and I LOVE it :) It was fun to wear today!! Plus I wore my Cat in the Hat Converse that I LOVE, too! They even have my name on them.

I also had my hair completely covered with a can of shaving cream at the pep assembly. THIS was interesting. The staff did win for craziest hairdo! Yeah me and Steve.

HOW cool is it that I can have this much fun at my job?!?

No comments: