CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2012/01/21

Two more thankful posts!

Thursday
Thankful that Rawsons is having a sock sale, because I LOVE wool socks, but they are expensive, and I feel guilty buying them, but when they are on sale where you buy three and get one free, I felt like I could do it! YEAH. And, I also got my bras that I ordered in the mail. Two of them, I don't like, but I will just return them. However, my sports bra was perfect! YEAH!

Friday
Is it OK to be thankful for Friday? It must be, considering we even have a TGIF saying, right? Well, I was definitely thankful it was Friday, and it was a good one at that!!! For class we were back in my classroom, which feels more routine and back to normal! We had been in the computer lab, for the kiddos to research, but that means me leaving out of a box! So, it's nice when we touch down back at home :)

Then we had all the PRETTY snow :) I am thankful that I have outside windows in my classroom;YES, there are some teachers who do not :( And, when I was in the computer lab, it's completely enclosed, so no windows. YEAH, again for being back in my classroom to watch the snow!

We went out delivering flyers for our show, and it was a blast! My drama kids are so much fun, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate the incredible parents I have, who volunteered to drive :) I know I have blogged about it a zillion times before, but I feel so thankful for my job!!!! And, that I LOVE my job!

Then coming home Friday night...even though our little squirt is gone--which can make Fridays tough, since it's our transition day--I love our Friday nights! They are better when the little one is home, but I still snuggled with my honey, and we had yummy dinner and watched our shows :) We love Flying Wild and Gold Rush! Thank goodness for NAT GEO!!!!!

No comments: